Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fruity Oaty Bars...


P2100004_1.JPG
Originally uploaded by Justin Masterson.
Doesn't this billboard just make you wonder, "what's in the bowl?" The little girl seems to know...in kind of a sly way, at that.

Wow. This morning, Greg and I wandered around Shanghai, shopping and exploring. Wow. This is a very very different place.

I can't wait to tell you stories. We're running out the door now, but I'll write tonight, which will be your this morning.

If I didn't write about it in the next entry, please remind me to tell you about the quest for the black jacket, how to say no to a watch salesman, and the cod that refuses to be.

Peace,
Justin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I wish I was in China. All I am wondering is why does Stacey get something pretty and nice and your TWIN BROTHER does not. If you don't remember me I am the one who moved away and that you think about daily if not hourly. Don't forget the little people there world traveler.

Good luck to you and Greg. If you get into trouble ask yourself what would Chuck Norris do in this situation, and then let Greg handle it. I'll be checking daily to see where you go and what you do. Remember to take pictures of your board rooms and meeting suites.

Matt